ROCK FRONT 200 Ultralight down quilt is summer sleeping system consisting of a light blanket and special sheet for a tourist mat, that connects by zipper in a spacious and comfortable tourist bed. The mat keeps your heat from below, and down blanket – on the sides and top. Also, the sheet performs a hygienic function. It is made of pleasant to the body fabric that dries quickly and unpretentious in care.
The sealed design allows better retain. Cold air does not get inside, even with active movements during sleep. The increased internal space of the sleeping system provides a comfortable sleep in summer hikes, and allows you to use the system as additional insulation for sleeping bag in cold period.
Thanks to the combination of natural down 870+ Fill Power (confirmed by IDFL, Switzerland) and lightweight fabrics, quilt combines high thermal insulation, compactness and versatility in use.
- suitable for hiking of any complexity and camping in summer
- quilt can be used as an additional warming layer for a sleeping bag in the cold period
- blanket can be used separately in warm weather, on the train or during a car trip
- blanket can be turned into a sleeping bag and used separately from the sheet
- 2 blankets can be connected to form a double sleeping bag
- insulation and fabrics have an hydrophobic treatment, so it do not absorb moisture
- high-quality Japanese YKK zippers and Korean Woojin Plastic fittings
- elastic drawcoats on the blanket at the bottom and top
- sheet has a compartment for a pillow. You can create a pillow by yourself – putting any soft thing in this compartment
- the sheet is adjustable and suitable for most sleeping mats
Complete set of goods:
- ROCK FRONT 200 Ultralight down blanket
- Sleeping mat sheet Ultralight
- Compression sack
- Storage sack for down blanket
* The total weight of the product can vary within 2%.
** We are constantly improving our products, therefore we reserve the right to change the configuration, accessories, colors and shades of fabrics.