This down sleeping bag designed for those who want more comfort and less weight. Despite the fact that the sleeping bag weighs only 725g, it can be used not only in summer, but also in spring and autumn.
As an insulation used natural goose down with water-repellent properties. In addition, the upper material also has a waterproof effect, so the sleeping bag is not afraid of water.
One detachable zipper with two sliders allows you to partially unbutton both top and bottom. And if it gets very hot, you can open it completely, turning your sleeping bag into a blanket.
At the same time, for cool nights this sleeping bag has an attributes of warm sleeping bags – adjustable collar and insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort.
- DWR treated fabrics and down that do not absorb moisture
- warm seams technology for additional insulation
- zipper with two sliders allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag if it necessary
- insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold air
- chest pocket
- system from getting the material into the zipper when fastening
- detachable zipper allows you to use the sleeping bag in “blanket” mode, as well as to connect several sleeping bags together (any ROCK FRONT models with similar zipper)
- insulated collar
- adjustable hood
- zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
Сomplete set of goods:
- sleeping bag
- compression sack
- storage bag
* The total weight of the product can vary within 2%, depending on the number of zippers and the material used in down products for warm seams.