Light and compact, warm and waterproof – the main advantages of this down sleeping bag.
400 grams of natural goose down is used as insulation. It provides high thermal insulation. Thanks to the additional water-repellent treatment, the down and the outer material will not get wet therefore will continue keeping your warm.
The sleeping bag takes up minimal space in the backpack – thanks to the Fill Power 800 down it has fantastic compressibility.
- DWR treated fabrics and down that do not absorb moisture
- warm seams technology for additional insulation
- two way zipper allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag if it necessary
- insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort
- chest pocket
- system from getting the material into the zipper when fastening
- insulated collar
- detachable zipper allows you to use the sleeping bag in “blanket” mode, as well as to connect several sleeping bags together (any models from the ROCK FRONT line)
- adjustable hood
- zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
- compression sack
- storage bag
* The total weight of the product can vary within 2%, depending on the number of zippers and the material used in down products for warm seams”.