ROCK FRONT 400 Ultralight is the next generation of 3-season sleeping bag for mountaineering, hiking and camping. The premium goose down 870+ Fill Power (confirmed by the IDFL laboratory in Switzerland) in combination with the ultra-light 10den nylon, makes the sleeping bag very compact and one of the lightest in its temperature rating.
Insulation and fabrics have a hydrophobic treatment, thanks to which the sleeping bag will stay dry for a long time, even in high humidity climate.
Convenient central zipper with two sliders allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag for ventilation, or turn the sleeping bag into a blanket, if it is very hot.
- Cocoon sleeping bag – for maximum warmth
- Blanket – for warm nights
- Quilt – to increase the interior space. Can be used in combination with a sleeping bag as an external insulation layer
- 2 person sleeping bag – 2 bags from Ultralight series can be zipped to create a double sleeping bag
- Loops along the zipper with special set of fittings make it possible to use the sleeping bag as an underquilt
- warm seams guarantee stable and reliable thermal insulation
- water-repellent impregnation of down and fabric
- zipper with two sliders allows you to open the sleeping bag for ventilation
- the sleeping bag can be opened completely and turned into a blanket
- 2 sleeping bags from Ultralight series can be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag
- internal zip pocket
- anatomical and additionally insulated footbox (place for feet)
- insulated strip along the zipper protects against blowing
- insulated collar allows you to better retain heat inside the sleeping bag
- adjustable hood
Complete set of goods:
- Sleeping bag
- Compression sack
- Storage sack
* The total weight of the product can vary within 2%.
** We are constantly improving our products, therefore we reserve the right of changing the configuration, accessories, colors and shades of fabrics.