Sleeping bag for those who love winter tourism, high snowy peaks and comfortable sleeping.
It is insulated with 600 grams of high-quality goose down, which will keep your heat even if its very cold outside. The heater and the outer material of the sleeping bag are treated with a waterproof repellent, so the sleeping bag does not get wet and therefore keeps your heat even in long hikes and expeditions.
Thanks to the high Fill Power indicator, the sleeping bag compresses well and takes up minimal space in the backpack.
- DWR treated fabrics and down that do not absorb moisture
- warm seams technology for additional insulation
- two way zipper allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag if it necessary
- insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort
- chest pocket
- system from getting the fabric into the zipper when fastening
- insulated collar
- adjustable hood
- detachable zipper allows you to use the sleeping bag in “blanket” mode, as well as to connect several sleeping bags together (any models from the ROCK FRONT line)
- zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
- compression sack
- storage bag
* The total weight of the product can vary within 2%, depending on the number of zippers and the material used in down products for warm seams”.