ROCK FRONT 800 3D down sleeping bag is not just warm, but also the most technologically advanced. it combined all the strongest points of our products.
As insulation we used 800 FP hydrophobic goose down, which will stay dry and effective.
3D sewing technology make the sleeping bag even warmer and more reliable.
We made the area of the outer fabric larger than the inner. This design minimizes the possibility of cold areas in places where tension can form (shoulders, elbows, knees). Tension is formed exclusively on the inner fabric, leaving free space for down insulation. Thus, the design of a sleeping bag guarantees stable and uniform preservation of heat.
All this is complemented by a system of two insulated strips along the zipper, which securely fix each other and prevent cold air from getting inside.
- “warm seams” and 3D technology provide reliable and uniform thermal insulation
- zipper with two sliders allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag if it necessary
- water-repellent impregnation of down and fabric
- double insulated strip along the zipper
- insulated insulating collar
- detachable zipper allows you to use the sleeping bag in the “blanket” mode, as well as to connect 2 sleeping bags together (any models from the ROCK FRONT line)
- “garage” for the zipper in the face area
- adjustable hood
Сomplete set of goods:
- sleeping bag
- compression sack
- storage bag
* The total weight of the product can vary within 2%.
** We are constantly improving our products, therefore we reserve the right to change the configuration, accessories, colors and shades of fabrics.