ROCK FRONT 800 3D Ultralight is a down sleeping bag designed for winter hikes, expeditions and mountaineers.
Hydrophobic goose down 870+ Fill Power was used as a heater (confirmed by the IDFL laboratory in Switzerland). The combination of premium down and 10den nylon makes it warm, lightweight and compact at the same time.
Thanks to 3D sewing technology, the sleeping bag stably and evenly retains your heat.
3D technology is based on differential cut. We made the outer fabric of the sleeping bag larger than the inner. This design minimizes the possibility of cold spots in places where tension can appear. The tension appears only on the inner fabric, due to which the down insulation does not shrink, and retains its maximum volume so it continue retain your heat inside the sleeping bag.
A system of two insulated strips along the zipper reliably protects against blowing from outside.
Down and fabrics have a hydrophobic treatment, thanks to which the sleeping bag will stay dry for a long time, even in high humidity conditions.
- “warm seams” and 3D technology guarantee stable and reliable thermal insulation
- water-repellent impregnation of down and fabric
- Cropped zipper for better heat retention
- zipper with two sliders allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag if necessary
- double insulated strip along the zipper protects against blowing
- anatomical and additionally insulated footbox (place for feet)
- insulated collar allows you to better retain heat inside the sleeping bag
- inner zip pocket
- adjustable hood
Complete set of goods:
- sleeping bag
- storage sack
* The total weight of the product can vary within 2%
** We are constantly improving our products, therefore we reserve the right of changing the configuration, accessories, colors and shades of fabrics.