ROCK FRONT Fast & Light UL is a trousers for hiking, mountaineering and winter sports, insulated with high quality 870+ Fill Power goose down. The most warm version, designed for use at low temperatures.
Design allows them to be used not only at bivouac, but also to quickly warm up in case of weather changing during transitions or skiing snowboarding, without taking off bulky shoes. Can be used as additional insulation while sleeping in a tent.
The materials have a hydrophobic impregnation, thanks to which the trousers remain dry for a long time and are effective in high humidity.
Pants in lengths 3/4 are better suited for use with high boots.
- wear-resistant inserts
- zippers with two sliders (the top slider provides ventilation and access to inner pockets)
- belt with velcro adjustment system
- inner pockets with velcro
- transportation sack included
* The total weight of the product can vary within 2%.
** We are constantly improving our products, therefore we reserve the right to change the configuration, accessories, colors and shades of fabrics.