ROCK FRONT Junior is a three-season sleeping bag for children and teenagers, insulated with high quality 800 Fill Power goose down. Sleeping bag is adjustable in length. Designed for height from 115 to 152 cm.
The cocoon design and split central zipper allows you to turn the sleeping bag into a wide blanket. The inner and outer material is thin 20den nylon, which is breathable, pleasant to the body and does not rustle.
Down and fabrics are treated with water-repellent, therefore it’s resistant to moisture. ROCK FRONT Junior is almost twice lighter and more compact than similar synthetic sleeping bags.
- adjustable length
- «warm seam» technology for reliable thermal insulation
- water-repellent down and fabric
- zipper with two sliders allows you to open the bottom of the sleeping bag for ventilation
- insulated strip along the zipper protects against blowing
- insulating collar
- a detachable zipper allows you to turn a sleeping bag into a blanket, as well as to connect several sleeping bags to each other (any models from the ROCK FRONT line with a YKK # 5 zipper)
- “garage” for zipper in the face area
- adjustable hood
Сomplete set of goods:
- sleeping bag
- compression sack
- storage sack
* The total weight of the product may fluctuate by up to 2%, depending on the size of the zipper and the material used in the down garments for the baffles (“warm seams”).